Monday, January 5, 2015

New Beginning

last post 30 Nov 2013.

well, it's been a long time ago since I open up and update my personal blog. Its' been a hectic year for me. Lot of ups and downs for the past few years. I'm truly looking forward to writing a new chapter of my life.

okay enough with all this shit.

honestly, banyak benda yang aku dah pelajari selama 2 dekad ni. Well, luas pemandangan jauh pemikiran (that's what people say,um um, that's what people say)

so for this year, one of my target is to update this blog. Idk, whether it'll be useful tips & advice, sharing experience or maybe some lousy stories that'll be share with the world.

It's not easy untuk jadi seorang yang happy all the time. I can't puaskan kehendak semua orang but I'll try my best. Some say, aku maybe seorang yang sombong and not talkative. In fact, back to asasi Izzah sendiri admit yang first impression die towards aku that aku jenis yang not approachable and tak suka bergaul. But at the end of the day, she become one of the closest friends there.

Aku admit memang aku jenis camtu. Suka create a whole different first impression towards other. By the time aku dah study perangai masing-masing, then only aku akan approach dengan cara yang diorang selesa. Aku bukannya jenis yang havoc or melulu terus ngam yang my mate (unless they're special or something). It takes time to kenal hati budi bicara masing-masing.

Based on my experience, memang aku tak kenal sorang member ni. Aku tak tau pasal background dia and everything. So, I took my time to study him (not a stalker or perv ok ==") and I found out he lost one of his family member (member sorang ni jokes pasal bapak die) and it hit him like a truck to burst out the tears. I was like "damn,nigga" (ok,jokes). That's why cara seseorang approach other may seem different sebab kita maybe tak tau pain yang dia dah go through all this time.

And sometimes I wonder, why we care so much about the way we look.And the way we talk and the way we act and the clothes we bought, how much that cost.Does it even really matter?Cause if life is an up hill battleWe all tryna climb with the same ol' ladderIn the same boat, with the same ol' paddle         (Both of Us - B.o.B ft Taylor Swift)

Its just sad to see a judgmental mafaka who trying to diss me just because I'm different in the way I am.Biasalah, manusia kan.

So, at the end. Love yourself cause you're worth it :)

Assalamualaikum.

(I'll try to keep update new post every Monday, Insya-Allah)

No comments:

Post a Comment