Saturday, November 30, 2013

And I'll go back to december all the time...

as time pass by,
I just realize everything I had someday gonna be gone,
something somehow taught me that appreciate people around us,

sometimes we treat people very well but at the end of the day,
we were given a cold and hard treatment back.
why?
because we accept the love we think we deserve.
that's why choose wisely on who the one you think really deserve it,
not exactly for love-relationship,also in the matter of friendship or family.

and today,
it's almost one week since second semester began.
at first thought,
I really want to quit and gave up on this foundation.
really.
I've already fill in the 'Borang Tarik Diri Asasi'
it was just as the matter of time to hand in that form.
nonetheless,
I realize that still some people appreciate the existence of me.
they'll blabber and nag about how I shouldn't gave up too early.
their enthusiasm and passion really touching as they really forbid me to quit.
even though at the back of my mind,
I still really consider about quitting this course,
but
like I said earlier,
choose who are the one who worth the pain that you'll go after.

the only reason why I don't really active blogging as before
is I learn that socialize on the cyber doesn't really help you socialize in real life,
that's why I tried to cut down the time spent for socialize through media social,
facebook,twitter,instagram,blogging,youtubers and others.
I realize it just a waste of time

and one more things,
I really hate people who keep on editing picture on instagram.
urggghhhhhh... sooo 'bajet hot'
they'll gain hundred and thousand of 'like' and comments
"oh,handsome boy"
"you're so pretty girl"
"nice edit :)"
but on reality,
how many 'like' will you gain actually?
how may people will really communicate with you with positive comment?
think bout it.

*don't forget to watch The Hunger Games' spoof, The Starving Games.
-HILARIOUS!-

1 comment: