Saturday, May 4, 2013

The Perks Of Being A Wallflower

this time,I wanna share something with all of you guys...
so, I did watch this movie called "The Perks Of Being Wallflower"
the cast was Emma Watson,Logan Lerman and Ezra Miller
I was so touched when watch this movie..
Based on the novel written by Stephen Chbosky, 
this is about 15-year-old Charlie (Logan Lerman) an endearing and naive outsider, coping with first love (Emma Watson),
the suicide of his best friend, and his own mental illness while struggling to find a group of people with whom he belongs. 
The introvert freshman is taken under the wings of two seniors, Sam and Patrick, who welcome him to the real world
*meaning of wallflower : In social situations, a wallflower is a shy or unpopular individual who doesn't socialize or participate in activities at social events. He or she may have other talents but usually does not express them in the presence of other individualsWikipedia *

I'm highly recommend you guys to watch this movie...
It was freaking awesome!!!!!


why do I and everyone I love pick people who treat us like we're nothing?
because...


we accept the love we think we deserve...
:)

till then... don't forget to watch it...
kbye~~ assalamualaikum..

No comments:

Post a Comment